Stonewall Kitchen, LLC

Friday, June 27, 2008

K. A. Mace Jewelry Featured on Etsy Front Page

Wow! I wake up yesterday, make some coffee, power up the laptop, check out the Jet-Chef directory and see some new registrations (thank you, new members!), then go to one of my favorite websites, Etsy, and here is what I see:


(Screen shot courtesy of Krystan, a wonderful Etsyan! Click on her name to see her wonderful shop, such gorgeous graphic designs and other goodies!)

Wait! "That's me!", I basically scream to no one and start to jump up and down (without coffee yet, mind you!) There on the very front page of Etsy is my Coral Starfish on Three Strand Necklace from my Sea Creatures Collection! This beauty to be exact:


This is one of my favorite pieces as the color play of the gorgeous and delicate starfish and the freshwater pearls and tones of citrine are just stunning.


I was so very honored to be featured with other amazing artisans, and so very thankful to the Etsyan that included my Coral Starfish Creation to be featured in her treasury, which was in turn featured by Etsy! So, thank you RiRi Fisch, I truly appreciate the recognition and would love to show that Coral Starfish on Three Strand Necklace how to swim off to a new home! She is still available on Etsy!

No comments: